Sunday, January 24, 2010

7 Floors.

Last night I went to the discoteca Kapital. It is 7 floors of pure and utter madness. It's a quality club though and worth every cent I paid to get in (15 euro w/2 free drinks). I can barely describe this place in words, I have never seen anything like it. I feel like it would have been my friend Jess' heaven on Earth (Jess you never would have left..ever). There was a huge dance floor with dancers and VIP rooms each level up overlooking the main dance floor. Then on maybe the 4th floor (who can really keep count) there is a smaller dance floor with different music, there is a sub-floor for karaoke, a cocktail lounge, a bacardi room, another lounge floor, another floor with another dance floor with super techno music. The time flew by and before I knew it was 5 am and I was taking a cab home. (unfortunately it was not the cash cab).

I woke up early enough to make it to El Rastro, which is a giant flea market held every Sunday in Madrid from 9am to 2 pm. I did happen to buy myself a dark brown leather jacket for the low low price of 20 Euros and a beautiful scarf. It was a gorgeous day and perfect for our activities.

Until later~

1 comment:

  1. Morgan! A great idea for all of us who want to live vicariously through you. Look forward to hearing more about your adventures.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete